it’s good to be…
CLEAN & FRAGRANT
When it comes to home fragrance, we don’t believe you should have to sacrifice fragrance or aesthetic for a cleaner product. You CAN have it all.
To give any candle a good, long life, make sure to follow these simple tips:
– Trim the wick(s) before every burn.
– When lighting your candle for the first time, let wax melt across the entire diameter of the container before extinguishing.
– Do not burn for more than 5 hours at a time.
– Read the warning label – be smart. Be safe!
– Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from sunlight to avoid discoloration.
INTERESTED IN STOCKING OUR PRODUCTS IN YOUR STORE?
We love working with independent shops and boutiques, and we can’t wait to get to know you and your business.