Wholesale Sales Rep & Account Manager
This person is responsible for acquiring new wholesale accounts, managing existing wholesale accounts, handling wholesale orders, requests, and inquiries, various marketing, and providing product guidance and correspondence.
- Research and acquire new wholesale accounts using appropriate methods.
- Manage all wholesale accounts, correspondence, orders, etc.
- Keep wholesale customers up to date with new products, current line sheets, and any other important updates.
- Onboard manage, and grow HLF brand on various online wholesale marketplaces & platforms (i.e. Faire)
- Honest, trustworthy, dependable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently OR with a team.
- Goal driven.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years experience in sales.
None to start, but travel may be considered in the future.
Commission-only for first 3 months: 20% of new account orders, 10% of all reorders).
Hourly base + commission after first 3 months.